Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Knitting







I am very happy to say that I am almost done with Christmas knitting! I am working on my last project right now and will hopefully be done by the end of the weekend/beginning of next week. To prove that I have been working and that this is still a blog worth reading, here are a few close up glimpses:



 

My hope is that I will finish this last present and then can frantically work on the Christmas tree skirt. But if I don't get it done, that's ok.

This year so far we are illness free with three beautiful healthy babies and lots of family around. And that's the part of Christmas that I love.

1 comment:

  1. Meg, I am so proud of you getting all of your Christmas knitting finished. That is huge with having 2 two year olds and a baby and still taking care of your house and every thing you do and of course coming here on Wednesdays, You have accomplished so much. I just wanted you to know how cool I think you are. :)

    ReplyDelete