Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

To Do List

Well, boys and girls, it's November 11th and I decided it was time to see how I was doing on Christmas knitting. This might not make sense because I obviously can't name what I'm doing, but just go with it.

CP1 - Done!
CP2 - Done! (with the exception of trim)
CP2 - Half way
CP3 - Not started
CP4 - Not started
CP5 - Cast on
CTS (tree skirt) - About... oh I'd say 1/8th done.

Well... not as good as I thought I was doing! Oh well I still have time. Since the house is pretty much clean and I can keep it that way with a general tidying up this means more time for knitting! Being a neat freak is so convenient sometimes. I'm going to be kicking it into overdrive for the next month or so in order to get things done. Shouldn't be too bad.

Work on Grandpa's blanket is almost done. I have one section left which means I have 7/8ths done. I am hoping I will get a lot done at Mom's this afternoon. I'm pretty excited. Today I will be teaching my sister in law (and probably Mom) how to knit. My plan to take over the world with knitters is coming along quite nicely. Soon everyone will have low blood pressure, nicely knitted things, and a massive yarn stash. MUAHAHAHA.

Then tonight we're off to Mum's for dinner and I get my book she ordered me as a thank you for letting Josh hang out here on Thursdays. Nancy Wiseman's Knitter's Book of Finishing Techniques. Getting knitting books is almost as good as getting new yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment