Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Now That I Have Time...

I've been getting things done! The house fixin' is pretty much done now, the BBQ we had on Sunday is over and now I get to sit and knit!

I finished Clue 4 of the Springtime Swirl Shawl:


AND Clue 4 of the Secret of the Shawl:

(Sorry for the smudges in the middle of the pics. One of the shorties apparently got ahold of the camera without me realizing it...)

I realized yesterday while blocking out a small piece of the Secret of the Shawl that it's going to be... "fun" to fully block when it's done. There are so many straight lines I think I will be going through a LOT of T-pins. I might even have to pick up some more. I did pick up so foam interlocking boards from Lowe's the other day and they work great! I'm so happy I found some in town that weren't too expensive.

I've been trying to figure out what I'm going to do with these once I'm done with them. I think I will wind up keeping the green shawl because I like the lines a lot. And seeing how the white one is turning out I have an idea what will happen with it... But that might be a long time coming.

Ok, so I guess my knitting hasn't been that interesting lately since ALL I've been doing is the shawls. I'll try to throw something else in soon to make it more worth reading about. Maybe I'll pick up Rach's sweater again...

No comments:

Post a Comment