Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Random Pregnant Yarnie Things

I'm still here, and still pregnant. I really hope he decides to show up soon because I am in so much pain and really uncomfortable because he has no room left!

While I'm waiting for his arrival I've been spinning, mostly. I am currently working on this:

4 oz. of natural colored Sweet Grass Targhee. I've been working toward singles of about 31 WPI and am aiming for a 3 ply. We'll see how it turns out. I'm happy that my singles have been pretty consistent so far. I'm just wondering if I'm putting in enough twist to the singles.

Shawls! Uh... yeah. I ran out of yarn for the Secrets of the Shawl (the green one) and I have all but 2 rows of the last clue left to do. I was hoping I would make it but no such luck. I need to order more, but I have a hard time spending shipping on $3 worth of yarn and don't want to spend $50 to get free shipping right now (even though I have plenty of other things I want). So it might be a little while before I get that done.

I'm about half way through clue 6 of 7 of the Springtime Swirl. I haven't been knitting a whole ton lately for various reasons (see the post about staring at walls). But I did work on it yesterday and hopefully might even finish it and start on 7 today. If I'm lucky.

I've been busy "nesting" today! Which is a really odd turn around from the zombie I've been feeling like for the past few weeks. I've already made granola bars, basil pesto and pumpkin bread this morning. Now off to fold laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment