Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Better Get To It

Good Morning and Happy June everyone! As I procrastinate on doing laundry for the moment I had a thought occur to me:

There are only 208 days to Christmas. If you haven't done so yet, now is the time to panic!

I haven't even begun to figure out what I'm going to make people this year. And given the fact that I can get the worst cases of knitting ADHD (KADHD) I better get to it now to give myself time. Although I suppose I should finish the gifts from LAST year first... Oy. I've been really bad. Can I blame it on being pregnant?

Knitting knews! (Hehe, see how I did that?) Not much good stuff. I realized that my Springtime Swirl shawl was majorly screwed up on clue 6. I guess I should learn to count, it might help me move along in life. I'm not completely positive where I got so off, so I'm ticking back to the middle of the chart where it started. Which is a long way since I was a good 10 or so rows through that part alone. I was going to send a lifeline through it and just rip it out but there are so many stitches I was having a hard time making sure my lifeline was straight across them all. So once I get to the point of starting over I will be putting a lifeline in at each pattern row... You know. Just in case I don't pick up that counting skill any time soon.

Good news is Mom and I went in together on a Knit Picks order yesterday so we could get the free shipping without either of us having to spend the $50 alone. Which means I'm getting more yarn for my Secrets of the Shawl! Hopefully that will show up this week and I can finish it soon.

Why was Mom ordering stuff from Knit Picks? Because I've got her hooked on knitting again apparently and she has stumbled into the dangerous world of needles and stash building. Taking over the world, one person at a time! Muahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment