Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Random Monday!

Good morning everyone! I don't have one solid thing, but lots of little things - so today we will be random.

-Today I have one happy baby, one grumpy baby, and one slightly in between. The twins are sick and grumpy so today will be spent babying them.

- I woke up to duderman chattering at me from his bed. It was really cute.

- Ben ripped out the stone on our fireplace last night to get it ready for the insert. It already looks so much better.

- I am still working on Christmas presents, this is why I am sadly lacking in pictures.

- October is in 3 days. This I am horribly excited about.

- It is supposed to be 70s by the end of the week. This I am also horribly excited about.

- I have decided I love twisted rib and might just use it for the rest of my life, instead of regular ribbing. It is done by working all the knit stitches through the back loop. Purl the purl stitches as usual.

- That's all! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment