Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm Still Here

Sorry for the radio silence! We've been so incredibly busy fixing up the house we just bought and trying to get settled that it hasn't left much time for knitting, much less blogging about knitting.

In my time away from painting, cleaning and organizing I've been very slowly working on my mystery shawls. I have one row left of clue 3 for the Secret of the Shawl. Since clue 5 just came out this past Wednesday I have a lot of catching up to do...

Once I'm done with clue 4 of the SotS I think I'll switch over to clue 4 of the Springtime Swirl shawl and get that done. It should go fairly quickly. I'm hoping to get caught up but that might not happen for a little while now. It's really hard to knit lace when I have to put it down every few stitches to chase a wayward child!

I will take in-progress pictures when I get a chance and get those posted for y'all. They're both looking very nice and my camera now has fresh batteries so that I can get that done.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment