Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Projects

So, apparently "keeping up" takes me a few days. I've been trying to get around to taking pictures of stuff I'm currently working on. It's kind of hard when two munchies are running around under your feet all the time.

I cast on for The Secret of the Shawl and am almost done with the first clue. There are 3 clues out at the moment and it shouldn't take me too long to catch up. The next clue comes out on Wednesday. I'm liking it so far. Alas, this one I can't post pictures of because it's a secret! But once the KAL closes I'll make sure you all get to see it. ;)

There are a ton of projects on my side bar. I'm not working on all of those. Anything that is 100% is finished, I just haven't gotten final photos of it yet. Once you select "Finished" on your Ravelry project page it shows up in the massive list of things that people have just finished. So I try to make sure I have final photos before I do that so people are looking at what I actually did, not just a blank space. I'm trying to hold out until we're moved in to our house so I can get some nice outside pictures with natural lighting. Either that or I'll hire my sister for a photo day and get caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment