Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Mystery Knitting

This will be a picture-less post because my camera is dead and we're out of batteries.

I've been working away on both mystery shawls. I'm half way through Clue 3 on the Springtime Swirl Shawl, which will mean I'm caught up once I'm done with it. Clue 4 doesn't come out until next Wednesday. I'm hoping to finish it by this afternoon. It's really, really gorgeous so far. I can't believe how pretty it's turning out.

And for the Secret of the Shawl I am 4 rows into Clue 3. Clue 4 is sitting next to me awaiting to be knit. I'm hoping to get caught up on that too, but I'm not sure I'll be able to do that by Wednesday when Clue 5 comes out. The rows are really long now since I'm doing a wing shaped shawl, which means three repeats of the chart across the row. So it takes awhile to get across.

I probably won't get much knitting time in for the next few days - I'll be busy cleaning, painting and moving into our first house this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment