Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Programming

Woohoo! Done with work, aside from the occasional day I might need to go in and help Rachel settle. So today, it's back to being home! Which I enjoy immensely. And apparently, so does Ben.

Today is house cleaning day since I didn't have a chance to do it at the beginning of the week. Then after that, back to knitting! While we've been immersing ourselves in Stargate I cast off Josh's blanket and rejoiced in being done... until I lay it out and saw that it was a bit shorter width-wise than I would like. So I picked up another ball of Homespun yesterday and have been adding that on. After that I should be done.

I also picked up some Lion Brand Lion Cotton while I was at the store. I am planning to make some things for the boys and some wash cloths with it. I had made a wash cloth with some cotton I had lying around and Ben liked it for cleaning things. It's scrubby and durable, so I will make more.

I also need to get back to the Christmas Tree Skirt - This will be my non- Stargate knitting, since it takes some concentration. But now, I need to go vacuum.

No comments:

Post a Comment