Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Agenda

I got the house clean yesterday, so all I have to do today is laundry so that we have clean clothes for the beach again this weekend and then the end of day tidy up before Ben gets home. That means lots of knitting today! I am going to try to finish that mat, and work on Rachel's sweater. I never did re-cast on the tree skirt last night - I was busy having a very nice night at my parents-in-law's house. Maybe I will do that today.

I'm thinking maybe I should post what I hope to get done everyday and see how it works. Or maybe that would be too much pressure. Things change a lot when you have small children. :)

1 comment:

  1. Have a very nice weekend. I hope you get to sit and knit in the cool air. Have you thought about visiting that lady who sells fiber over at Morro Bay? I wish I knitted and I could sit and Knit when you visit. It is hard with little ones to get done all that you need to but really it does pass so fast, then you will be like me, looking around for stuff to do in the morning. :)

    Have fun and drive safe,

    ReplyDelete