Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Day O' Knitting!

Happy, happy Friday! It's been such a long week and I'm really glad the weekend is here.

Today is my day of knitting and "doing whatever I feel like". I have gotten part one of Christmas Present 2 done, and am hoping to finish the second and final part today. I also would like to work on the Christmas tree skirt a little bit. I might get some sewing done too, as I really need to get my butt going on the boys' Halloween costumes.

Ben has a project this weekend - a gate/fence for a family friend. Which means I might get more knitting done this weekend because I like to sit out in the garage with him and knit while he works and the kids are asleep.

I made a sourdough starter yesterday and now the house smells deliciously of bread. Hopefully in a few days we will have a loaf  or two to eat.

Now, on to my knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment