Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Fiber Friday

Happy Friday, friends! It is a wonderfully chilly day so far. It's supposed to warm up a bit into the 80's but that's not bad.

I've decided to name Fridays "Fiber Fridays". That way it works for knitting, spinning, sewing, whatever might go along with fiber. For today, it will mostly be sewing. I have Halloween costumes to work on. I got them cut out yesterday and started in on one last night. If you don't hear from me in a few days, please email or call or comment with something along the lines of "Have you finished those costumes?! You have (x) days left! Hurry it up!!"

I'm also creating something that Ben had an idea for last night. It makes me laugh. I will share when it is finished, but you're welcome to guess until then!

1 comment:

  1. I love fiber Fridays, what a nice name. I am so glad you posted a picture of the fireplace. He did a really nice job!! I loved all of your posts!
    I am glad you liked the apron and I love the pumpkin and Ron was so impressed.
    Have a fun fiber Friday!!

    ReplyDelete